Friday, December 31, 2010

ThirtyOne: 2010

Photobucket

It's funny how everyone's starting to crack jokes like ' See you next year' or ' I'll check it next year, so you have one year to do this exercise' and things like that. Haha. You can only do it once a year right.

2010 had been a GREAT year. :) Because I've met new friends, I've ventured into Illustration (Ups and Downs though now I sorta know God's purpose for me :) ), I went for fire camp, reconnected with God, I had my super short hair cut, okay, not pixie short but still... I've had a whirlwind relationship, I wore specs out :D (was really self concious but I overcame that, earn quite an amount of money but also spend all of it, new elmo stuffs into my collection, went to Singapore (God really blessed us with this one). And I know 2011 will be a great year because then my birthday would be 111111 :) nah, it's because I know God will always be there for me and bless me and the people around me! Wohooo!!

Okay so here's my new year reso up till now. haha!

Read the bible everyday
Go to church every week
Don't cut hair
Sleep earlier
No gas drink
Cut down on fast food , eat healthy
Not be selfish
Not work during studies.
Be friendlier
Draw everyday
Create at least 2 paintings
Be more organized
NOT BE LAZY (This is a super hard one)
Not to think of elmo too much
Pray everyday
Practice Japanese more

Well. it's just some thing I want to stick to everyday. But things definitely would change so yea. Can't say I would follow it all the time but I hope I do!

Blessed New Year everyone! God bless!
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!