Friday, December 24, 2010

Thirty : Fire

Photobucket
Photos from George Lee.

Back from camp in Sungai Petani Swiss-Inn and it was awesome!!!
So now I'm going to write about it and praising my God. I'm not bashing other religions or whatever I just really wanna share to the world how awesome is my God and showing the world the miracles He had done in my life. :)

Photobucket
Pastor Kul Bal is so funny and cute! haha!
This camp really turned my 360 over. I think I've written in my previous post like I'm not so satisfied with my life. I've always felt this emptiness in me that I don't know where it came from. I thought I was bored, so I went and had fun with friends. I really enjoyed and was really happy, but still inside of me, there's this emptiness that can't be filled. I was really blessed with everything. So I didn't find the need to pray. Though sometimes I need help from God He does not fail me and answered my prayers. But I've never prayed about the messed up feelings I have or prayed for others often. Until I went to camp and every doubt was answered. God had filled me again. And I can see how God had changed me inside. I've always been in introvert. Don't even think I'll come up and talk to you. Don't even bother that I'll make up conversation and continue a conversation with you if I haven't spend much time knowing you yet. Because I am scared and shy. So normally when I go camps, I will be the one staying at a corner you wouldn't even notice me. Most of the campers wouldn't have know who am I. I wouldn't make friends. Because I was too terrified of I don't know what. But in this camp it was different. I believe God used pastor Kul Bal to speak to me about this issue I'm having. In Joshua 1:9,
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

So I prayed about it and I can really feel that God had taken away the fear and shyness in me. HALLELUJAH! My God really is an awesome God. Of course it was Him that done that to me. I've lived with this problem for 19 years and it can't just change like that right?

Now I'm all fired up for God. I just had to keep fanning the flame!

And I'm really happy to see my friends getting touched my God. WOOHOO! And it was nice being roomates and even more, FRIENDS and Sisters in Christ with Alicia Yeoh, Joo Huei and Yvonne Yew. Haha! And cute little Esther too! And also I thank God for putting me in the team Refiner's Fire. Not because it's the winning team *Aisheh*, haha, it's because I can see how God works through different people in my team. I can see how the team leader Michael was transformed from a playful teenager into a leader. It was awesome!!

Photobucket
Jesus is coming back sooner than you think. ;)

2 comments:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
سونجول said...

شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض 0500091013 ارخص شركة نقل عفش – إدارة سعودية
لدى شركات نقل اثاث وعفش بالرياض افضل عمالة الفك والتركيب والتغليف بجانب الخبرة الفائقة في هذا المجال حيث يرجع تاريخ الشركة الي سنوات من التميز والتقدم في هذا المجال مما جعلها من أفضل شركات نقل العفش في الرياض بجانب اعتمادها علي افضل المعدات والخامات المستخدمه لإتمام عملية النقل وخصوصا مرحلة التغليف والنقل.
نقل عفش من الرياض
نقل عفش من الرياض
شركة نقل الاثاث بالرياض هي من افضل شركات نقل الاثاث الموجوده بالرياض
فالشرحه لديها الاساليب والطرق التي تستطيع من خلالها تأمين افضل طرق لنقل الاثاث
بسلامه وبسهوله
تقدم لكم جميع الخدمات المختلفة التي تتعلق بنقل الأثاث إلى أي مكان داخل مدينة الرياض

كما ان الشركة تعتمد على أفضل الفنيين المدربين على أعلى درجة من الكفاءة في العمل،
ومدربييين على مواجهة الصعوبات والتحديات والعقوبات التي ممكن ان تواجهم اثناء عملية النقل
فالمهنيين مدربيين ايضا على كيفية التعامل مع كافة انواع الاثاث والتعامل مع الفك والتركيب
والتغليف ولدى الشركة جميع انواع المعدات الضخمه والاوناش والروافع التي تتعامل مع الاماكن المرتفعه
واالاماكن الضيقه ولدى الشركة جميع الامكانيات في التعامل مع المنازل والفنادق والشركات
والمكاتب فالشركة لدينا تعمل على تطوير ذاتها دائما من اجل ارضاء عملائها
تخزين عفش بالرياض
تخزين عفش بالرياض
لدينا افضل الطرق والتقنيات في تخزين الاثاث لاطول فترة دون المساس به او اتلافه
و نقوم بتغليف الاثاثذلك باستخدام أفضل أنواع مواد التغليف ثم نقوم بوضعه في كراتين و صناديق متينة مرقمة و ذلك حتي لا ننسي أي قطعة من قطع الأثاث ، بعد ذلك يبدأ العمال بتنزيل العفش و تحميله داخل السيارات و غالبآ يتم تنزيل العفش عن طريق الأوناش الهيدروكليكية و السلالم الكهربائية و ذلك لضيق المداخل و بعد أن يتم تحميل العفش داخل السيارات تبدأ السيارات بالتحرك و معها العمال و ذلك لتركيب العفش في المكان الجديد و يتم توصيل العفش للعميل كما كان دون خدش أو كسر فنحن نحرص تماما علي سلامة كل قطعة من العفش سواء صغيرة أو كبيرة .


نقل اثاث بالرياض
[URL=https://elawaeil.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%A3%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AB-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6-%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9/]نقل اثاث بالرياض[/URL]