Friday, February 18, 2011

1: iPod

It's the middle of the night and I want to blog! Cause I'm fasting facebook I just had to spill some stuff out ya'll. :(. So I've been LookBook-ing instead. Love love love lookbook! Neways, For the people that are still reading my blog. You're super awesome. Means a lot to know people still care. *aww. haha :)* Was uber busy after Semester has started. :( I know everyone's facing the same thing no matter what course they are taking, or even high school, so let's work hard together alright :)!

This semester was pretty tough cause I'm not so good at colours and we were to do colour pencil sketches now. Yippie yai yay. Makin' me go krazee. This is one of the ones I did this week. I know it is not good but just bare with me aite. Trying to improve.
Photobucket
Guess who I drew

Photobucket


Photobucket
This is Jolie's 1st colour pencil!!! Nice right!

yays. BTW I got baptised on 12th FEB 2011!!!! Hallelujah! Taking another step of faith. :)
Photobucket
I was scared, a little. Ok maybe alot. I was afraid I might struggle in the water, I didn't know what to expect or do!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So yea then I thought this would be the best way.

Here are some random pics I took with my sis' iPod to share :) Ok, I know I'm such a camwhore but yea, I is the narcissist. :) hahaha.
Photobucket

Recently, to be honest, I'm not doing so well, emotionally. I sound like I have no friends and I need to whine it all out in my blog. But it's hard to open up specifically to someone. I know I have a good friend that I can talk to but I don't wanna be a burden. I don't know. I might be whiny and annoying. But yea, I don't know is it just me or or what, everytime suddenly I will feel unwanted. like nobody wants to be friends with me, ignored, I don't like myself, well, mixed up with different kinda negative emotions. I'm happy and all to be baptized but now suddenly I feel an emptiness in me. But I know God will fill me up again. :)

So yea, my stomach hurts now, so gtg bye :)

JESUS ♥ YOU!


1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.