Monday, November 8, 2010

TwentyThree: Forgive

I'm at my busiest moment and I had this sudden urge to blog.

It's been long since I had any drama with any of my friends, cause there were always so nice to me. But when it comes to a point where each of us would tend to be more selfish and self-centered, this is when all hell breaks lose. Cold wars and those heartless thoughts of what we might be saying of each other is unbearable. This is what I initially thought, I don't know why some friends can be so two-faced. In front of you they would be so sweet and nice, and behind your back they are backstabbing you. But to give them the BOD, they might think they are at the right and we are in the wrong. There was a situation going on in college but I don't really wanna say everything out but, yea, I just wanna say that I was really disappointed and hurt when that happened. I've always thought these were the friends that were most considerate and thoughtful to me. They were the ones that always think about others and cared for our/my feelings. Cause I do feel that they treated us as really good friends. Was I wrong? :'( But why were they suddenly so selfish and thoughtless of others? This really made me mad.

I was shocked, then mad, became furious, then slowly that flame was put away with sadness and disappointment. But now, I'm just trying to understand everyone's situation and put that anger away cause it would most probably be clouding up my judgment of this situation. Ok, so now I'm thinking, alright, my friend's a perfectionist. They wanted everything to be all great and nice, so they would turn a bit more to the selfish side. That is unpreventable I guess. At a point I wanted to treat them back the same way they treated us, but now all I'm thinking is, I just want my friends back. :( But why couldn't they understand what they have done had influenced not only us as their friends, but the whole class?

Friends can be really tight, or divided, became enemies, or even such a point where ignorance was a way of solution. I don't want that happening between me and my girlfriends. I just want everything sorted out and everyone to be happy and to be true to each other. But it takes two hands to clap. I tried but.. it seems that they weren't willing to open up and talk about it to get the situation better.

People make mistakes, and they should be forgiven.
A very meaningful verse to you guys out there that are in the same situation with me,
“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you don’t forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.'' - (Matthew 6:14-15)

''Bless those who persecute you; bless, and don’t curse.'' (Romans 12:14) Okay I know I've been really bad-tempered but yea, I know I'm wrong now. I really wanna apologize to the friends that I have mistreated. :(

No comments: