Thursday, November 18, 2010

TwentyFour:

See how fat I am right now. Can't believe people are saying that I lost weight. Dayumm.

Okay, so it's officially the beginning of our 3rd semester break now! Yippiessss! But... Yes. There is always a but after every happy news huh. But, I have like tonnes of holiday assignments. Which is fair I guess? Cause at least we'll keep on drawing. Yet you know how lazy I am. Though I noticed my passion for illustration had, nearly died off. I need to find that passion back and regain all my strength. I know God will pull me through that :).

So yea anyways. I cut my hair again. this time it was really short. I know, you might be thinking what the hell went through your stupid brain? I said I didn't wanna cut it anymore and let it grow but.. Argh... I wasn't strong enough to handle the temptation. xD!

So yea. Supposedly there's alot of things lined up for me during the holidays. Hope all of that works out. and I'm going Singapore next week :) Yays for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your long hair

cheryl ng said...

haha. thanks. I like my long hair too. LOL.