Saturday, October 9, 2010

TwentcyTwo : Focus

OK. I thought short sem would be wayyy free that I have tons of time to kill but I guess I was wrong! @_@

I've been trying to fit activities like assignment-ing, schooling, tuitioning, working, eating, sleeping, bathroomtime....facebooking........ into my weekly schedule and it's crazy. And yes, I started to work again for Da Vinci Kids. Kids are horrid. They do whatever they like. and it doesn't look pretty when they do it the way they wanted. And I get screwed if the artworks doesn't turn out pretty. But art is all about having fun right I can't force kids to do what we expect them to. It's a vicious circle isn't it. Boooo.

but yea. trying hard to keep up. :)

Currently I'm letting my hair grow. No cutting my hair. And my face condition is abit crazy at the moment, I believe it's from the stress? hmm. idk. But yea. I'm trying to pin my hair up everyday and show the world my ugly forehead. hopefully that works.

:) So yea. GTGKTHXBYE.

No comments: