Wednesday, December 8, 2010

TwentySix: Uniquely Singapore

Photobucket
I just got back from Singapore recently and I absolutely love love love Singapore!! The city is so beautiful. sorry its abit blur .
Photobucket
This was taken on the top of Marina Bay Sand hotel during the night. When we've reached there it was around 6 so we've watched the sunset :) It was so gorgeous.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The architecture in Singapore is so creative and breath taking. Marina Bay Sand itself is really marvelous as it has like a ship as a roof? How chun is that!! It's amazing how awesome they have built them. And I noticed they like to incorporate greenery to their buildings.
Photobucket
I must work there at least when I graduate! I don't wanna stay in Malaysia! *Okay, so much for being a good citizen* So it was a 5days trip. Yea I know it's a really long stay but I really enjoyed my trip there. My family and I stayed in Marriot Hotel at Orchard Road so imagine how much fun I had shopping :D

Photobucket
We went by Air Asia. :D Time to leave Malaysia!!!!
Photobucket
When we reached we sat taxi to the hotel in Ochard. Taxi is abit pricey but the buses and MRT is about $1 onwards. And it's always punctual :)

Photobucket
The public transports there are super awesome cause they are on time like all the time. Unlike Malaysia's. I just sat our Penang's very own Rapid bus and I felt harassed - mentally. Me and my friend were sitting right at the end in the bus and there was this guy that came in and there were so many seats available but he wants to sit at the back to and two seats next to us. And they thing is, he kept staring at us. Argh. It was so annoying. And when we when we wanna get down from the bus, just getting off our seats, he said : ' See you.' in a very eerie tone. And when we walked to YiLin's house from Econsave, there were guys whistling and stuff. Isn't it so so rude? I'm not saying I'm attractive or sexy or whatever, maybe yilin is, but it's still rude to do that to girls. Argh!!! And the bus driver even cheated our money. So annoyed. So anyway back to S'pore, we sat Taxi, MRT, and buses. All of them were never a disappointment. Its always on time and always available. No need wait long long like Malaysia's public transport system. and wont cheat money...

Photobucket
Haha. I'm a girl, had to camwhore in the hotel room. haha!
So I'll post about malls and universal studios in the next post. :) see ya !

No comments: