Saturday, December 11, 2010

TwentyEight: My last Teenage Birthday

Photobucket
My ELMO cake! Finally! Thanks Mummy! hahahaha! Yea Mummy's girl.
Okay I reckon I should blog about my birthday last month ago. Since it was my last teenage birthday. Next year I'll be hitting 2 already :O!! And I'm sorry that I couldn't provide clear huge pics this time. Cause I accidentally deleted the whole edited photos file so I had to just pick them from Facebook.

Trying to keep my blog alive. So do expect posts regularly :D Cause it's so sad how I've neglected it. Sorry guys.

Lets get started! ( Singapore post will be the next one aite ;) )
I had my first birthday celebration since I was like 1 years old. (Ok don't DUH me lah!) And I LOVE Birthday parties. Like. all-time-favourite event. I always looked forward to my birthday because I like holding party events. Though it's pretty lame but I don't care everyone must come. That of course was during primary school. When I started middle school, I guess we're too cool for parties. LOL. joking. Well normally we'll just go out for a quiet dinner. And that remained till today. :) Sounds a lot matured huh. I think I had to cancel out the quiet because, my friends aren't that quiet. Haha!!! But I've always appreciated when people celebrates my birthday with me. Because I've often felt like no one is there for me and I do not have friends. But my friends would always prove me wrongly. Thanks guys love all of you! Maybe I was just having PMS or something. So yea, this year's birthday was very special for me. Because the friends that I am most closed to all came together to celebrate my birthday. One during the day and one at night. It was a very eventful day. :) And it was all about ME ME ME! hahaha! Just kidding.

Photobucket
I killed elmo on 10th Nov before midnight! haha! Celebrated with my lovely family :)

That very special day on the 11th of November started of with a class presentation! Yea it sounds really bad but to me it's super awesome because I love presentations :) Rather than doing assignments or having normal classes yucks. It was our visual communication presentation and the fun thing was we had to dress up like the culture celebration that we have chosen. Our group was doing Thaipusam so we had to dress up like an indian. Wahaha.
Photobucket
See met up with two indian hot chicks. Haha!
Photobucket
I looked pathetic. I wore a white tank top (Obviously I'm not going to go up half naked!), a short pants inside then I tied a scarf around my waist so it looked like their traditional costume they wear during that event. I don't have a sarung so I had to wear a pants inside, cause half way the presentation, it fell off and thank God my friend pinned the back up or else the whole thing would have dropped. Embarrassing much. haha!


After the presentation and a change of clothes, we headed off to DaoRae! I love love love Korean food! Especially the BBQ pork, KimChi HotPot and BIBIMBAPPPPP. haha. love love.
Photobucket
Nyahh! I wanna go again! Though I think Korea Palace was nicer.

Photobucket
Coursemates!

Photobucket
meeeps :)

Photobucket
My 2nd cake of the day!

Photobucket
Time to makan! (Makan is malay for eat) :)

Photobucket
BIBIMBAP!

Photobucket
KIMCHIIIIIII T___T I want.

Aren't my friends super sweet :) Then Sara, Chris Tay, Jolie and me went Queensbay to watch the Unstoppable. It was quite nice. Cause the lead actor was handsome. Haha! Nah. Cause the storyline was so exciting. Never know what will happen next, the train was super fast LOL.

After that I had a long jam back, changed my clothes, dropped my friends home, then I drove to Gurney to meet up with my babes and dudes. LOL!

Photobucket
We had our dinner in Chicago! The service was super bad. Slow and not efficient. bleh! Summore super hot I was sweaty the whole night. But I had fun with my friends!

Photobucket
Nah let you see my sweaty hair.

Photobucket
My third cake :) Thanks everyone :D

Photobucket
The boys. They said I looked like one of them, a boy. A class photo or something. Argh.

Photobucket
The babes. At least I got more hot chicks than them. pfft.

Photobucket
Everyone!

Photobucket
So yea. That's all on my birthday!

I loved all the presents!!! Thank you guys so much. You must really know me to know what to buy for me!

皆!どうもありがとうございます!今年誕生日はとても楽しかった!
♥♥♥


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel