Sunday, August 15, 2010

Twenty : Change

I wanna talk about change.

Change : To become different.

It can be as easily defined as that.
But the complexity that is involved in that process exceeds way beyond these three words.
In my life, changes goes from small little things like picking which outfits to wear and changing them again and again. To changes like losing the person that I loved most and trying to adapt to his absence. It's always something to deal with for me. It's always something I need to worry about, and take consequences.

I really want to stop worrying about the change.
My personality changes from time to time. Maybe that's just maturity. If anyone's thinking of puberty, wth Imma gonna kick your ass if I could.

Recent changes that I've been encountering is the changes in my study courses. I'll be majoring Illustration next semester. I'm so excited yet full of doubt. But I know it's time for me to let go of what's pulling me back and go straight on towards my dreams. Yeah, dramatic but it's true. People say things that make you doubt. People convince you to think otherwise. We've just gotta be strong and stand at our own point sometimes. We can't always be listening to what everyone's gonna say. We can't satisfy them by doing so really. You just gotta know what you wanna be and go for it without guilt.

And you know. I've never truly loved a guy before except for my father. And Hugh Laurie maybe. And Wentworth Miller. And though ironically I do get infatuated easily. Is that a girl thing? Or is it just me? I've getting some problems because of that I suppose. I'm not pretty. I'm not gorgeous. Yet I'm picky when it comes to guys. I guess I'll never get married. But yea. I've broke up with my ex a couple of months ago. And that changed a lot in me too. Definitely I've learned to become stronger. And standing strong for God. I know what should I do and what shouldn't I do. And I appreciate my friend Markus that have been bringing me to church. Tho recently I've been slacking off *Sorry God*. So yea. It used to be bf bf bf all day but after I've broke up with him, I felt like I've given back a lot of time for myself. So maybe it was the right thing to do.

Another major change in my life is my hair. I've started to go short after I've graduated from high school and I've been getting shorter and shorter as my hair goes. :( And now when I look back at the pics. I really miss my long hair. And when I do spot another cute short hairstyle. I'll cut again. Oh the horror. Cause hair's never pretty when it's not long, nor short, it's just stuck in a middle and it's crazy going against your shoulders everywhere like some mad women so yeah.
From this,

To this,

That's how much it have changed since three years ago. WOOOOSH.

Ok Cheryl, hair grows, get over it. pffft.

So yeah. That's all for now I suppose.
I have a lot to talk about but dayummmm. I'm really sleepy.

lotsa love,
cher

No comments: