Thursday, June 10, 2010

Eighteen : Why

Semester 2 in The One Academy seriously ain't easy at all. I felt this sem had to go through more thought processes. Thinking of Concepts, to apply the concept, to imagine different angles, to exaggerate colours. It was pretty tough for me. Seriously, I really hate drawing2 class. It wasn't because of the lecturer because she was so funny and sweet but it's because i'm too colourblind to catch the colours falling on the objects. I love colours but I do not know how to mix it. :( Bummer. I guess I'll have to work harder on that. Anyway, life's been hectic and I felt really bad that I rarely contact my good friends. And I felt so left out again. I wanna do my best in my studies but at the same time I'm slipping away. My temper has worsen I don't know why but I get so annoyed easily. :( Sigh. And now I don't know what I wanna do anymore. I hate drawing class but I'm taking Illustration? しまった... But yea. I'll try to work on that :) Sometimes I feel really disappointed when my juniors do better than me. I know, I have to get over it I'm not good in everything. I just felt that others are improving and I'm stuck at that very same spot. 왜 그래? Aish....

練習〜
今日は水曜日です。フィグレと描画のクラスは行きませんでした。頭が痛いですから。朝十一時に起きました。それから、お腹がすいたでした。朝ご飯は卵と豚肉を食べました。おいしくなかったですよう。いっぱいではありませんでした。用事をしました。とても疲れました。それからシャワを浴びました。後で日本語の勉強しますから。でも、シンデレーラのお姉さん(韓国のドラマ)を見たいよう!今日の勉強は ’ています’ を習いました。とても難しかったね。今日の天気はそうそうでした。朝と昼は良いね。でも晩は雨が降っています。ここまでです。おやすみなさい!あ。。。明日何も勉強しません!やった!

イェン

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gambate la....if need help just voice out....

Unknown said...

don give up so easy la~ still to explore more u ll love it at the end !! any pro jus keep asking...u oso can ask me too~ i ll help u if i know the correct way

Unknown said...

don give up so easy la~ still to explore more u ll love it at the end !! any pro jus keep asking...u oso can ask me too~ i ll help u if i know the correct way

LINUX FONT said...

hello! warm greeting ^^!
you have a nice blog 0_0