Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Twelve : Lego

Photobucket
I look like a schoolboy.
This haircut sorta shows part of my personality.
Imma like a screwed-up-naive-childish-rude-rough-little-boy.
Right. My sis said I looked like a Sohai tho. She's prolly just jealous I have cool hair.
Haha. Jk.

I've been taking life too easy that I slacked off alot.
This sucks cause I'm so used to it now since last week cause I was so sick I didn't do much.
Last week, I felt like I was literally dying. Or I wanna just die cause I was in so much agony.
Trying to vomit with an empty stomach made my chest hurt like crap. It was indescribable when I went to the hospital (I was diagnosed with food poisoning). I couldn't feel my legs. They were wobbly. I vomited and the urge was there the whole day. I coughed like hell. (I HATE COUGHING). Terrible experience. Never ever wanna go through that again. Well, I'm not trying to get any pity or sympathy. I'm just sayin'.

Photobucket
I miss my boy a lot. It must be tough surviving alone in Selangor. I love Subang. I LIVED there for so long. I love my friends, food, place. But it's still a dangerous place compared to Penang. God bless him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
Chienddyexy