Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fourteen : Maturity

Photobucket
I'm 19 now, I should handle things the right, matured way. At least I am doing it now, better than some people loh. Haha.
Recently, some major annoyinggg problems had been appearing and I wanted to go all tattletale-y searching for help from high authorities. But, the fact is, I've gotta be independent now. After I graduate, no one will be there to protect me anymore
(Well of course I meant other than God). I've gotta make my own decisions and settle it by myself. So yeah, I've talked to Soon Chern about my problems and he gave me some great advise. I should take this and turn it into an opportunity to learn how to be patient and be a much more matured individual. :) When I'm in the field I will be facing the same problems. Discrimination, jealousy, unfairness, etc. So yea, I've gotta thank those people that are giving us trouble instead so we are going to be a better person than they are. And obviously we are much more matured than them now.

I hope 'we' will stick together and work harder. triple T, K,A. Time To Totally Kick Ass! ;D

I was angry and I wanted to piss on the table. (Get that joke or else I'll headshot you with my awesome peashooter)
So I'm sorry if I hurt anyone.
It wasn't on purpose really.
:(

今日は金曜日です。今朝10時半に起きました。朝ご飯はパンケーキを食べました。それから友達の車で学校へ行きました。学校は2時半から6時間でです。今日は昼ご飯を食べませんでした。お腹が空きました。それからチョコレートのコーキを食べました。午後7時にうちへかえりました。午後7時から8時までテレビを見ました。それから私はタンさんに電話をかけます。今コンピューターでブロッグを書きますね。

おやすみなさい、皆さん!

No comments: