Tuesday, October 2, 2007

ohmygoshx100


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Candid!!!!!!!

I am a R-tard!


oh so random.

Anyways, I couldn't take my eyes off...
AMERICAN TV SERIES!!!!
especially the hot dudes. oooyoh!
Just kidding.
But that's one of the reason lah!

This is going to be boring but I just wanna blog it out!!!

Avatar S04E02
Aang is so cute with the headband!!!! Andd.. Sokka!! he's ever so hilarious!
I think Katara doesn't suit Aang. Aang's too young for Katara, although mathematically,
he's like.. 100 years old?
oh oh! ZUKO! EWWW!! How could he be with Mai!!! She's so weird!
Mai:'' Orange is such an awful color.'' (they were watching the sunset)
Zuko:'' You're so beautiful when you hate the world.''
WHAT WAS THAT??? =.=

Prison Break S03E01
It was soooooo scary. my heart nearly came out from my throat.
So scary at the same time, Wentworth Miller's SO HOT!!! @____@
haha. waiting for the next ep.
cho nice.
And Evon said it wasn't nice???? ( i think it was her)

House M.D. sedang tunggu.

After Exam Imma gonna start watching other awesome series.
weee!!!!!!

- blablabla -

----
Trees are stupid.
Am I beautiful when I hate the world ???????
*crap, who made up that line anyway*

Cheryl~~~~~

No comments: