Sunday, September 30, 2007

Avatar's Back!


I've downloaded Avatar 1st Ep of the third season~~!!!
I think Avatar The Last Air bender is considered as anime too, right?

if it is, that's the only anime I've watched and enjoyed.

bahbahbah ScreenShots!

bare with me people XP
I think not much ppl is reading my blog anymore,
so I'll just crap all I want utk syok sendiri can.

I still prefer him BALD. monk with hair, awkward.

I got this extra few minutes cartoon at the end of the episode, which they drew the characters into small cute CarTOONS! it's so funny and cute! especially Zuko and Sokka!

--

I needa start designing pages for school mag after exam.
'Cause I've been inspired by so many people in Deviant Art!!!
They are AWESOME artists!
but exam 1st so

see ya

~Cheryl~~~~~~~~



No comments: